PRIVACY & SECURITY
When you submit personal information to us, you will be asked to decide how we may use your information. Unless we specifically tell you otherwise before you submit personal information, we will only use it to:
- Respond to your questions or comments.
- Better understand your purchasing habits and needs.
- Help us understand how we can improve our products, services, and Web site.
- Inform you about special promotions.
- Contact you to ask for your opinion or willingness to participate in certain events.
If you submit personal information to us, you have two options:
- You may choose to restrict our use of your information to a specific application, such as answering your question about a product. This is called the "Opt-Out" choice.
These options give you the opportunity to control the usage of your personal information by "opting out" of our systems.
We will not use or share your personal information in ways unrelated to the uses described above unless we provide you with prior notice and give you an opportunity to change your usage preferences.
Unless you give us prior consent, we will not trade, sell, or share your personal information with any person or entity other than Ameri-Form Inc., our affiliates and representatives, unless required by law or as disclosed to you before the information is collected.
For certain promotions or product requests, we may share your information with an outside company for the sole purpose of fulfilling your order. These companies are carefully selected by us and also take the protection of your personal information seriously.
If you have already submitted personal information to Ameri-Form Inc., you may opt-out of the company's future use of that information by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receiving your request, we will delete your personal information from our records.
In addition to careful consideration about what information you share and who you share it with, we recommend that everyone develop good security habits. These include protecting and regularly changing your password, using computer virus protection, logging off when you finish using your computer, and considering the use of file or email encryption programs.